Sebastian's Year 2 Photos

Week 35

On the way to Holden Beach to help Grandma Sherry and see family.

Do I know you?

  

 

The doctor said that she'll be fine, but I worry. 

 

Grandpa David explaining why those wheels are going round' and round'. 

Grandma Sherry was not feeding me snacks in bed!

  

Checking out the farm.

  

 

Great Aunt Sylvia and I take a break from playing with Sasha. 

The Boardwalk at Myrtle Beach was all mine! 

 

Mom and I at the Ocean Isle Oyster Festival.

Forget the festival, is that a playground?

I may be doing this wrong. 

 

I think that I'm getting the hang of it. 

We probably shouldn't have gone out for dinner.

 

Cambell and I pose for a quick picture during our last meal in Holden Beach.

Great Aunt Sylvia gets me a ball to play with for the long ride home. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment